We would like to invite you to attend The ICS Wolf Moon Retreat. Iboga is the root of a tree that brings you back to the root of who you truly are. Start 2020 fresh, and become motivated to conquer all your goals.
Iboga root bark is commonly known to help with the following:
- Life/Spiritual growth
- The clearing of spiritual and negative energy blockages
- Alleviating common mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, PTSD symptoms, focus issues, etc…
- Breaking habitual negative patterns/behaviours
The ICS Iboga Retreat will NOT be suitable for those looking to break their opiate dependency. Contact us via email @ email@example.com to inquire about our one on one private HCL and TA sessions for those with opiate related intentions.
What’s included in the full retreat?
- Accommodations (5 nights)
- 3 healthy meals per day (vegan/vegetarian)
- Healthy snacks (vegan/vegetarian)
- 2 iboga ceremonies
- 1 comfortable bed
- Singing Bowls Sound Healing
All guests must complete the following:
- Intake form
- Bloodwork (I’ll send you the list)
Root bark ceremonies are safe and most places don’t require the pre-medicals, but it makes me feel more comfortable being certain that my guests are strong enough and healthy enough to go through the experience safely. If you’re not comfortable mentioning ibo to your Doctor, you can say that you’re attending a spiritual retreat where there will be a long trek/hike, and the facilitators require the listed tests to be completed prior to being accepted.
I recommend switching your diet at least 5 to 7 days prior to your session. Avoid fried, fatty, salty, or overly processed foods. Avoid red meat, pork or refined sugars and carbohydrates. Consume lots of whole grains, fruits, vegetables, fish, and chicken. Avoid grapefruit and tonic water (it contains quinine.) These can cause QT prolongation, and an abnormal heartbeat, which has caused problems during ibo sessions. From experience, we know that people who eat cleaner go through the ibo experience much easier, and their recovery time is always shorter.
I recommend starting supplements at least 5 to 7 days before your session. It is advisable to take B-12, Vitamin C, potassium, calcium, and magnesium supplements. Careful when deciding on which magnesium to choose, as many have a low absorption rate and won’t break the blood-brain barrier. Go with a Magnesium Bisglycinate. Canprev is the brand we use and it works great.
What should you bring?
- For singing bowls sound healing, guests must bring their own yoga mat and something for neck support. A rolled up towel or small pillow will be fine.
- Anything used for daily hygiene.
- Light comfortable clothes for sessions. Upper arms must be accessible in-order to properly check vitals.
- Notebook/journal with pen.
After completing a journey with iboga, a window of greater introspection is opened, and lasts several days or even weeks. It allows one to be conscious of emotional experiences and reactions to the environment. The additional plant medicine ceremonies that will be offered are beautiful for helping one with their integration of being reborn.
To your success,